On today’s episode of Recipes for Your Best Life, Mareya talks with George Foreman IV, American Grit Season 2 Contestant, University of Redland: SCIAC Championship Football participant, Texas Southern University graduate and one of 10 siblings of the nationwide famous Foreman family! George shares some insight into what it looks like to be a part of a family of such a legacy that Foreman family has. What did dinner time look like at the Foreman’s table, and what it was like to cook a in a family of 10 children. Find out in this interesting, friendly and dynamic conversation led by your host Mareya, The Fit Foodie! Enjoy!
”Good health. Wellness. Family safe. Integrity… Those are the things that we want to represent as a brand… If it doesn’t represent integrity and quality, we’ll pass it”
-George Foreman IV
- We do care what you think! What would you like to hear on Recipes for Your Best Life Podcast? Let us know HERE
- Want to be featured on our podcast? Want to be the next guest on Recipes for Your Best Life? Just send an email to [email protected], and tell us a few words about yourself!
- Official Website: georgeforeman.com
- George Foreman Youth and Community Center: https://www.facebook.com/GFYCC/
- RFYBL Website: http://www.mareyaibrahim.com/
1:48 – Welcoming George Foreman IV to the show!
2:39 – What is growing up like in a family with such a legacy
6:13 – What’s George’s favorite meal his mom makes
9:49 – Sticking together in family business – George’s mission
Thank you so much for listening to this week’s episode. And if you love this content, would you hit the subscribe button and share this with your friends and family? If you take a screen shot and share it on your social media with the hashtag #rfybl and tag me @eatcleaner and I’ll make sure to personally give you a shout out and you may just be featured here on the show. Until next time, here’s living deliciously and being the chef of your best life!
CONNECT WITH MAREYA: