To drizzle, or not to drizzle.
That is the question. 🤔💜 Either way, #cookie goals fo’ sho’!
Watch How & Grab the Recipe Below!
NO-BAKE OATMEAL PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES-
#glutenfree #vegan Well, hey yummy cookie! When we shot the photos for this book, everyone went a little cray over the no-bakes. I mean, what’s not to love? No baking means less time to you rmouth. And all the ingredients just feel so homey and happy together. I think you’re never going to want to run out of these in your home!
- ½ cup canned unsweetened full fat coconut milk or oat milk
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter (or sunflower seed butter, for a nut-free option), at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons raw coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated stevia or monkfruit sweetener
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup no-sugar-added dark chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, wax paper, or a silicone mat.
In a large bowl, whisk together the ‘milk’, ½ cup of the peanut butter, and ½ cup water until smooth. Add the coconut oil, sweetener, vanilla, and salt and mix until smooth.
- Using a spatula, fold in the oats, making sure all the oats are well soaked. Let sit for about 10 minutes, until the mixture becomes firm. Fold in the chocolate chips and mix them with a spatula to evenly distribute.
- Using an ice cream scoop, portion cookies onto the pre-pared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart, and press down lightly to flatten them.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter and ½ teaspoon water. Drizzle the peanut butter over the tops of the cookies and let set in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
- Store wrapped in parchment paper to keep them fresh up to a week.
From Eat Like You Give a Fork: The Real Dish on Eating to Thrive by Mareya Ibrahim, st martins press